Fancy Working For Encounter Kaikoura?
Do you want to be part of a fantastic team in an incredible work place?
- Sorry. We do not have any current vacancies. Thanks for looking and check in again sometime!
Expressions of interest:
We appreciate all applicants' interest in working with us!
Seasonal recruitment for Summer 2013/14 will commence in September 2013.
We have a great team here at Encounter Kaikoura but sometimes people need to move on, and we are always keen to meet new and interesting people! We always welcome expressions of interest for all areas of our business, even when we are not actively recruiting.
- Kitchen & Café
- Sea Crew
- Reservations & Retail
- you are good fun and great to work with
- you are passionate about awesome customer service, dolphins, albatross, the marine environment, quality food, outstanding coffee…
- have experience in tourism, hospitality or any other service industry
We would love to hear from you!
- be fluent in English
- be a NZ or Australian resident or have a valid working visa for the entire summer season applied for
- have a friendly and confident nature
- ideally have experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- have a genuine interest and passion for what we do and be motivated to delight customers!
- be able to demonstrate strong team working skills
- have exemplary customer service skills and be adaptable and flexible to our ever changing environment
- be available for and have the stamina to work 35-50 hours a week (weekend and shift working is required every week)
- be available for and come to Kaikoura for assessment if invited (usually scheduled in October for seasonal recruitment) Typically we are unable to consider applicants who are unable to attend assessment.
To apply for a vacancy or make an expression of interest, please send your current CV, along with a completed application form (attached below) and a covering letter/email, stating your current visa status, what role you wish to apply for and why, and providing the details of two current and contactable referees.
|Application Form 2012
Microsoft Word Document: 35.1 KB, 5 seconds @ 56kbps
For more information please contact Helene: Ph 0800 733 365 (in New Zealand) +64 3 319 6777 ext:0 (when calling from overseas) or email firstname.lastname@example.org